Coastline Coasteer is Newquay’s premier provider for Hen Groups
We’ve worked with hundreds of Hens (and with hundreds of ‘organisers’!) and we pride ourselves on making your hen do Newquay an enjoyable, hassle free, and most of all: memorable. We guarantee there’ll be plenty to talk about at the wedding..!
Hen Activities Newquay
We can help with much more than just the coasteering element of your event too, and our experience and fantastic local connections mean that we can help you to arrange as much or as little of your hen weekend as you want… We can help with hen activities Newquay, accommodation and pamper packages if you wish.
The Coastline Coasteer option…
- We guarantee you a fun session full of challenges and giggles!
- We have several coasteer routes to choose from so we can make things as mellow or as adrenaline fuelled as you like.
- We’ll present the Hen with a chilled bottle of bubbly at the end of the session.
- We have plenty of suitable costumes to stitch your Hen up with if you so wish!
- The Carnmarth Hotel has one of the best restaurants and sun-terrace bars in Newquay – perfect for a few well-earned drinks and some food after your session. And our sun downer BBQs have been the start of many a classic night out!
What happens during the coasteering sessions?
- Welcome and enrolment.
- Get kitted up with a wetsuit, buoyancy aid, and helmet.
- Introductions and safety talk.
- Head to the start point.
- Coasteer from the cliff start point.
- Traverse the coast, investigating caves, swimming through tidal pools, leaping in to plunge pools, checking out the marine life.
- Reach the final destination of the traverse.
- Return to centre – get changed. Crack bubbly: mission accomplished!
“Just wanted to a huge thank you to everyone at the surf school for making our weekend totally awesome, we had an amazing time thanks to the great team who work there.
Brendan was an awesome coasteering instructor who pushed us beyond our limits and out of our comfort zone, ensuring huge adrenaline thrills all round, so big thanks to him and would definitely recommend coasteering to everyone.
And Al was the best surf instructor a bunch of hen party girls could ask for. With huge amounts of support and encouragement from Al most of the group stood up and got their first experience of riding a wave.
Loads of the girls were totally stoked and can’t wait to get back to Newquay to give it another go.
So again a huge thanks to everyone at the surf school, I’m sure you haven’t seen the last of us.”
Holly Lacey and her hen party.
We also have further Hen activities, just enquire when booking:
- Burlesque Dancing Lessons
- Beach Bar BBQ’s
- Pampering Sessions
- bodyboarding lessons
- surfing lessons
- Surf Equipment Hire
- Snorkeling Safari’s
Don’t just take our word for it, check out some more Hen Party testimonials.