Coasteer Parties are a fantastic, fun and healthy option for a birthday celebration.
We guarantee a great party for children turning eight and upward who are happy in the water and can swim to a basic level. The party package includes:
• Two hour coasteer adventure party.
• Coasteering equipment (Wetsuit/buoyancy aid/helmet).
• Coasteer safety and technique talk, including water safety and beach awareness info.
• In water coasteer session and rock pool safari.
• A party bag containing a surf mag, stickers, Rip Curl key-ring and other goodies!
Where: Meet at the Coastline Coasteer Centre – we then head over to little Fistral for our Eco Safari and rock pool adventure.
When: Parties run all year round.
How long do we party: Each surf party is two hours long.
How much does it cost? £25 per child. (Minimum booking of 5 per party).
All coaches are fully qualified professionals, hold NARS or SLSA Beach Lifeguard qualifications, and are all CRB checked. Each child must bring along a completed medical declaration and consent form (please note that we will unfortunately be unable to accept any child without a completed form), these can be emailed to the person that books the session prior to the big day.
One parent/guardian must come on the coasteer session with the group. And, while the kids are coasteering, parents are welcome to use the coasteer centre facilities in central Newquay (including sun terrace and bar!).