1. When booking a course, full payment is taken by Newquay Activity or Coastline Coasteer. A declaration form must be filled in and completed on arrival at the centre before a person can take part in any course. Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer do not accept any liability for loss caused by failure to complete the declaration form.
2. Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer require 100% of the total course cost when booking and have the right to cancel a person’s place on the course if full payment is not received. Course reminders will not be sent.
3. Any cancellations or changes to your booking must be made in writing and will only be accepted from the date they are received by Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer. Refunds for cancellations are as follows:
4 weeks or more from Experience start date = full refund.
2-3 weeks before Experience start date = 50% refund.
Less than 2 weeks to Experience start date = no refund.
If the booking is changed more then 21 days prior to the Experience,Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer will make every effort to change the requested booking. Less then 21 days prior to the start, no changes can be made.
4. Newquay Activity Centere and Coastline Coasteer assume no liability in respect of personal injury, loss, damage or third party claims which occur through no fault of its own or its instructors and cannot accept responsibility for any of the reasons cited above that a person may incur whilst participating in any of the activities unless Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer can be proven negligent. I accept that I participate at my own risk and I confirm that I have my own insurance to cover any such injury, loss or damage or have chosen not to take out such insurance even though I understand that this is my responsibility. I have declared any medical conditions (eg asthma, epilepsy etc) or any other special needs that may affect mine or others safety whilst participating and accept Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer do not accept any responsibility for any conditions not disclosed. I will not be permitted to consume alcohol or drugs prior to or during the activity sessions. Staff reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
5. Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer equipment will be used for the activity, unless previously agreed. If I should damage or lose any Newquay Activity Centre’ or ‘Coastline Coasteer’ equipment, I agree to inform a member of staff and understand that I will have to pay the current replacement value for any repairs or replacements.
6. I agree to abide by all decisions and adhere to all instructions that Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer staff and instructors make whilst under their supervision. This includes sea-related conditions beyond Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer’s control (flat days, fog, dangerous sea conditions etc.). In this case, should a course/lesson be cancelled, a credit note will be issued which is valid for one year from the date of cancellation. No refunds will be issued. Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer staff may require any participant to leave the activity session without compensation if that person acts in such a manner as to endanger him/herself or any other user or staff member.
7. The accommodation providers listed on the website act as a guide only to assist in booking accommodation. No responsibility is taken Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer for booking any accommodation and cannot be held responsible for any aspect of or problems arising from accommodation arrangements.
8. The prices printed on this web site are valid at the time of publication. Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer reserve the right to increase or reduce any of the prices any time after publication. Any changes will be made clear at the time of booking Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer reserves the right to cancel or change course dates subject to notification of those persons booked on to course.
9. Permission is given for participant’s contact details to be entered into the Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer database and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This information will not be forwarded to third parties.
10. Any credit note issued for a cancellation is valid for one year from the date of issue, and only applies to a surf, bodyboard or coasteer session. It may not be exchanged or used to purchase items in the shop to the value of the voucher.
11. If you want to learn to surf, surfing minimum age is 8 years & above. If the parent/guardian is to accompany the child we can be flexible on this for bodyboarding lessons
12. Complaints concerning the centre or the activities should be referred to Newquay Activity Centre or Coastline Coasteer management at the end of the session and followed up in writing withing 7 days of the session/course. Newquay Activity Centre and Coastline Coasteer will act therefore to do everything possible to rectify the situation and issue a written reply.
Please return booking form and full payment to Newquay Activity Centre, 22 Headland Road, Newquay Cornwall TR7 1HN